The Interview: Prepare, Present, and Make your Pitch with Clarity and Confidence
Create a strategic action plan for effectively talking about yourself and answering interview questions. There are two things that your interviewer is assessing; 1. technical skills demonstrating your ability to adequately do the job and 2. personality factors, work ethic, and workplace cultural fit for the job, team, and organization.
- Learn the STAR method and other effective strategies for responding to interview questions including the dreaded (and ridiculous) "What are your weaknesses?" question
- Learn how to effectively discern and answer "fit" questions in ways that are true to yourself
- Learn how to clearly articulate your core skills and value propositions in ways that position you as the best candidate for the position
- Learn how to identify the organization and job's "pain points" in order to effectively position yourself as the best candidate for the job
- Talk about yourself with confidence and ease
- Receive professional development coaching to strengthen your soft skills
- And More
Resources and Deliverables
- 90-minute Session and Document Review (Resume, Interview Prep Notes, Q&A's, Prep and Practice Sessions, Post Interview Follow up Sequences and Strategies, etc)
- The Interview Preparation Workbook
- 1:1 Interview Preparation and Practice Interviews
- Templates, Scripts, Swipe Files, Checklists, Follow-up Letters, and more.
- Hands-on Guidance and Tactical Support