90-Minute Career Strategy Workshops
90-Minute Career Transition Coaching Programs
Choose from one of the Eight Career Transition Modules corresponding with the current stage of your transition for a hands-on workshopping session.
Step 1: Send an email specifying which module you choose. You will receive an email with the corresponding module with exercises to complete before your session.
Step 2: Schedule Your 90 Minute Strategy Session. You will receive an automated email with a link to my calendar.
Choose from ONE of the Following Modules
- Self-Discovery and Career Satisfaction: Clarity, Goal Setting, and Satisfaction Inquiry
- Market Discovery and Research: Create a Job Market Discovery and Opportunity Plan
- Interview Coaching: Interview Preparation and Planning
- Professional Development Planning: Explore Ideal Professional Development Opportunities
- Skills Analysis: Identify and Define Core Skills and Skills Gaps
- Personal Branding: Create a Career Profile and Branded Resume, Cover Letter, and LinkedIn
- Decision Making: Narrowing Your Career Options and Making Decisions
- Charting Your Course of Action: Map Out Actionable Steps for Goals
We will review and work through The Career Goals Worksheet and any other documents that you will have completed and discuss review notes, your needs, sticking points, and questions that you have about your career and next strategic moves.
- Create an Action Plan mapping out your exact next moves.
- Know exactly what steps to take to begin achieving results quickly.
- Feel inspired, build momentum, create accountability, and experience wins.
Career Consultant Review
Worksheets, Assessments, Résumés, and other Documents prior to the meeting
Information gathering is completed prior to the meeting so that we can focus strictly on strategy development and action planning during your meeting.
Resources and Deliverables
- Templates and additional resources provided as needed