Careers Reinvented: A Step by Step Process to Finding Your Career Direction and Defining Your Personal Brand.™
Clarity, Direction, Strategic Action, and Focus on your Career Discovery and Reinvention Goals
Our comprehensive, individualized career discovery program will help you evaluate a wide range of career factors that include your knowledge, skills, talents, values, interests, needs, and more from discovery to execution for launching into the career and direction that is right for you.
Three Phases with Guided Lessons and Exercises designed to dig deeper into the details of your skills, interests, personality, and job satisfaction factors and launch you into a clear and focused career direction.
Phase I Personal and Professional Discovery and Exploration
Phase II Career and Job Market Research and Analysis
Phase III Strategic Career Planning and Execution
Personal Discovery and Career Goal Planning. Clearly define your goals and desired outcomes. Understanding where you’ve been and where you are going.
Career Inventories and Skills Assessments. Personal and professional career, skills, and personal values assessments.
Career Visioning. Defining personal and career satisfaction factors to begin exploring and designing your ideal jobs, career, and life.
Career Profile. Identify and clearly define your transferable skills and needed up-skills to create a personalized career theme to begin aligning with your ideal work opportunities.
Career and Job Market Research. Research industries and job market trends and to discover new career and job opportunities.
Career Branding and Marketing Collateral. Define and articulate who you are, what you do and like best, and how you do it to position yourself in the strongest ways.
Creating Opportunities. Closing skills gaps, creating your own opportunities, becoming a specialist, and execution of a targeted and focused job search campaign.
Results: Create alignment with work and jobs that are a good fit and achieve clarity, focus, and direction in preparation for your job search campaign.
Career Strategy Sessions
- 1 year access to Support Group and Career Consultants
- Bi-Weekly Group Calls and Workshops
- Technical Workshops covering Exercises
- 1:1 Strategy Calls
- Brainstorming, Q&A's, and Strategic Support
- Resume and Linkedin Profile Advisory Workshops
- Strategy and Action Planning
Resources and Deliverables
- Comprehensive Resource Library including roadmaps, scripts, templates, swipe files, blueprints, checklists, and more
- Career Inventories, Personality, and Skill Assessments
- Exercises designed to dig deeper into the details of your knowledge, skills, abilities, values, interests, needs and other factors necessary to help you achieve career clarity, focus, and direction
- Membership to Private Facebook Community with support and guidance from ambitious, like-minded professional peers and career coaches
- Additional support as needed for duration of program
- Private Online Support Forum where you can ask any question and get answers and support 365 days a year
- Private Members Only Group
- Live Q&A Group Sessions
- Online Career Advisor Support
- Technical Workshops
Careers Reinvented Members Only Group
This is a serious group of ambitious professionals committed to their career growth and satisfaction. This is a highly focused, supportive group of professionals where you'll find loving support for every challenge you have in your career transition.
Leverage the power of this group to:
- Tap into the collective knowledge, experience, and insight of many accomplished professionals
- Quickly troubleshoot any challenge quickly so that you never get stuck longer than you have to
- Get extra support for every career issue you have
- Create valuable connections that can lead to new ideas, opportunities, partnerships, and much more
*Programs and lesson modules are subject to change and may be modified and substituted as needed or as workforce trends evolve.
No Payments, No Interest on all purchases over $199 if paid in full in 6 months + 2% Cash Back.